At last! Seminars that are presented by
someone who is full of life experiences!
(Roberta Cava has been presenting seminars since 1982.)
WELCOME TO OUR ON-LINE SEMINARS
Why pay hundreds of dollars to attend and travel
to seminar venues?
Instead, why not choose one or all of the following sessions
(25 to 40 minutes in length)
that cost only $20.00 to $25.00 per session
and can be taken at YOUR convenience?
Our goal is to provide the highest quality on-line seminars for those who want to keep learning. You will receive a copy of the seminar notes and be able to follow along with the 25 to 40 minute presentations.
All mini-sessions are part of the seminars Roberta Cava has presented world-wide since 1982. Many of them highlight the tips she has given to the 53,000 participants that have attended her Dealing with Difficult People seminars, but there are many more that will help you with the problems you face in everyday life, both at work and at home.
Roberta Cava is the author of the best-selling book; Dealing with Difficult People. Her Dealing with Difficult People, and Dealing with Manipulation series of seminars are also derived from her books: Dealing with Difficult Spouses and Children; Dealing with Difficult Relatives and In-Laws; and Dealing with Difficult Situations at work and at Home.
Her Bullying series is derived from the books: Dealing with Domestic Violence and Child Abuse; Dealing with School Bullying and Dealing with Workplace Bullying.
The rest of her series is based on the books by the same name.
Just click on the seminar series that interests you.
- Seminar series of 25 seminars entitled: Dealing with Difficult People
- Seminar Series of 6 seminars entitled: Dealing with Manipulators
- Seminar series of 11 seminars entitled: Dealing with Bullies
- Seminar Series of 4 seminars entitled: Customer Service
- Seminar Series of 3 seminars entitled: Training and Development
- Seminar Series of 3 seminars entitled: Time – Today’s Silent Killer Series of Seminars
- Seminar Series of 9 seminars entitled: Handling High Stress Series of Seminars
- Seminar Series of 15 seminars entitled: How Women Can Advance in Business
- Seminar series of 10 Seminars entitled: Managing the Human Resources Function
- Seminar series of 16 seminars entitled: Survival Skills for Supervisors and Managers
- Seminar series of 10 seminars entitled: What am I going to do with the rest of my life?
- Seminar series of 1 seminar entitled: Obtaining and Keeping a Job
- Seminar series of 3 seminars entitled: Before Tying the Knot
- Seminar series of 10 seminars entitled: Take Command of your Future